永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~
永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
这里可以谈天~

ShoutMix chat widget
最新主题
» 大家最近都怎样啊??
由 SingYen 周六 29 一月 2011, 10:38 am

» 爱上未来的你。。。小弟。。。可爱到~~~
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 10:43 am

» Yooo , Endofworld is back!!!
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 9:14 am

» 最该恶补恋爱常识的星座
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 1:46 am

» 12星座的愛情副作用[轉貼]
由 monkey90 周日 28 三月 2010, 2:11 pm

» 你的人際關係優勢是什麼?[轉貼]
由 monkey90 周日 28 三月 2010, 2:09 pm

» 揪出最会卖友求荣的星座
由 SingYen 周一 30 十一月 2009, 11:33 pm

» 谁会是星座爱情的导演者
由 SingYen 周一 30 十一月 2009, 11:29 pm

» [轉載]不要和深愛的人慪氣太久
由 SingYen 周五 27 十一月 2009, 2:57 pm

有谁在线?
总计有5位用户在线:: 0位注册用户, 0位隐身和 5位游客

[ 查看所有列表 ]

用户同时在线最高记录是80人在周二 30 四月 2024, 2:39 pm

Disastrous moment to work in a unfriendly environment(posted in other forum )

2 posters

向下

Disastrous moment to work in a unfriendly environment(posted in other forum ) Empty Disastrous moment to work in a unfriendly environment(posted in other forum )

帖子 由 Endofworld 周日 02 八月 2009, 1:43 pm

Well , i am endofworld , and I bet none of you here know me , except for some people here ..
Actually I’m a Probabtion Moderater last time in UcXXX . And my mentors are Eidur & one more , i don’t wan to state his name her , as for me , he doesn’t deserve to be a mentor .

Why do I say so ?
I can point it out here , he , as my mentor , blocked me in msn when the first time I added him , I never expect he will teach me anything , but . instead he show his arrogant words , when he never guide a P.moderater like me …He’s the one who having a lot of complain last time ….Well I don’t mind , I’m just keeping on contribute in the forum , and doing my job well , and not like the others , I don’t like to hijack people thread and then talk craps there , so that’s why , no one will realize my existence and sometime I feel like being isolate.

As for another Mentor , he’s Eidur , the best mentor I ever seen , he guided me a lot , so I said it’s a waste because UCXXX lost him , maybe eidur realize something , and he feel disappointed with the management or whatever .Since I join the forum as a P.moderater , he guided me from the beginning , so whenever I had any problem I’ll ask him directly.

He’s friendly , unlike another mentor , arrogant style , he never show to me that he’s my boss ? instead I feel like he’s my friend , and eidur , he’s good in moderating forum.Beside eidur , Liwen(head of forum last time) also help me a lot last time..guide me what to do , and give me confidence in moderate the forum , unlike another mentor , he just know how to complain most of the time~

Well , one day , the management decided to combine all of the moderater .I bet all of you know what do I mean , well , I don’t know what happen , maybe they don’t even appreciate for my existence , or I never join in their comversation , so..most of them don’t know much about me,
I log in my account and I found that my moderater tag was no longer there , well.so , in my mind I thought that , maybe they fired me for some reasons that I don’t know?? Or they don’t need me anymore…

But the things is , I didn’t mind I’m getting fired by them , but …can they pm me ??? about that I had been fired???So , I felt that,they never appreciate when I was contribute in the forum , I felt very upset , even they fired me , also didn’t pm me and tell me about that.

What can I do ??? I don’t know , I feel like I have disappointed my mentor cause I had been fired , so I left ucXXX . I miss in action for quite a long time. Cause I don’t want to back to there anymore , that’s the gratitude they show to me..

After 2 months , my friend from ucXXX a banlist mod last time , told me , he’s managing the photo gallery alone , he needed my help , and ask why I MIA for so long , I told him my situation and he explained to me that , there’s some misunderstanding between me and the administrator ,and they don’t even know that my mod ship had been taken away since last two weeks. and he asked me to explain to my ex mentor that never guide me before , And my ex mentor said , what?i just sacked you out last week.I said ok . I will help you(the bl mod) whenever you need me , because I realize there’s a lot of rubbish inside the photo gallery. I just want to give a help , nothing else .
But I told the BL mod , I will not beg the stupid fellow like dog , ok ?! But , I just follow what he asked me to do , apologize for my Mia , cause I know he really need my help , after that , the story didn’t end.i still have to write an application ? Lol..whatever I just write , and being approve under Kiv.

So the first time , I post some interesting picture instead of those rubbish picture there , they did say that its interesting,and I can feel the forumer likes my picture .

But the other days , one of the forumer , I don’t know what happen to me , he said I’ve been mia for quite long and suddenly post too much after getting my mod ship , well , I’m just doing my job and share some picture there , since I know there isn’t anymore will to share picture other than those rubbish picture , so as a moderater I have to step up , I have to be the one who walk in front and other forumer will surely follow me .I did that , but no one could ever understand , they said I’m spamming the thread . well , I just post 5-6 thread in photo gallery and other’s the article , if and only they don’t know anything , why should they offence me?? I felt disastrous , where’s the forum I love last time , where’s the forum that full with friendly senior last time??

For sure , my application had been rejected by the HOF(the ex mentor that never guide me, he had been promoted to head of forum , even he did nothing), I got nothing to say but to say byebye forever to UCXXX . If and only if one day later , I’ll prove to you that , it’s a waste for u , UCXXX’s admin from being kicking me out in this case.

Once I apply for the application , I know , I have the burning desire in my heart to make the photo gallery alive , to make it grown , but now , not that I’m disappointing all of you admin , but you admins, are the one who disappointed me.

# After Eidur resign , i got no point to be there anymore , i'll follow eidur , no matter where do he go , and help him out as my grandmaster..

由Endofworld于周一 03 八月 2009, 11:22 am进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了1次
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

帖子数 : 1204
积分 : -491
威望 : 11
注册日期 : 09-07-05
年龄 : 33
地点 : Zanarkand~

返回页首 向下

Disastrous moment to work in a unfriendly environment(posted in other forum ) Empty 回复: Disastrous moment to work in a unfriendly environment(posted in other forum )

帖子 由 eidur 周一 03 八月 2009, 1:27 am

Omg... why write me >_< Later ppl tot we gay T_T

eidur
无业游民
无业游民

帖子数 : 1
积分 : 1
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 09-08-03

返回页首 向下

Disastrous moment to work in a unfriendly environment(posted in other forum ) Empty 回复: Disastrous moment to work in a unfriendly environment(posted in other forum )

帖子 由 Endofworld 周一 03 八月 2009, 1:29 am

Lol , you're my mentor , for sure i've to write on you , not like another one...kao peh max...

I dun wan to bother about him already but he keep on giving me the arrogant words...lanci me , i know he's now head of forum ...

i can still remember last time when i joined the p moderater , someone taught me , don't ever apologize so easily , when you think you're right , but nowaday , ucpro no longer has the right for us to voice out, adminstrator will juz kick u out when u keep on giving opinion as they treat those as complains.
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

帖子数 : 1204
积分 : -491
威望 : 11
注册日期 : 09-07-05
年龄 : 33
地点 : Zanarkand~

返回页首 向下

返回页首