永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~
永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
这里可以谈天~

ShoutMix chat widget
最新主题
» 大家最近都怎样啊??
由 SingYen 周六 29 一月 2011, 10:38 am

» 爱上未来的你。。。小弟。。。可爱到~~~
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 10:43 am

» Yooo , Endofworld is back!!!
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 9:14 am

» 最该恶补恋爱常识的星座
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 1:46 am

» 12星座的愛情副作用[轉貼]
由 monkey90 周日 28 三月 2010, 2:11 pm

» 你的人際關係優勢是什麼?[轉貼]
由 monkey90 周日 28 三月 2010, 2:09 pm

» 揪出最会卖友求荣的星座
由 SingYen 周一 30 十一月 2009, 11:33 pm

» 谁会是星座爱情的导演者
由 SingYen 周一 30 十一月 2009, 11:29 pm

» [轉載]不要和深愛的人慪氣太久
由 SingYen 周五 27 十一月 2009, 2:57 pm

有谁在线?
总计有2位用户在线:: 0位注册用户, 0位隐身和 2位游客

[ 查看所有列表 ]

用户同时在线最高记录是80人在周二 30 四月 2024, 2:39 pm

3rd Article - Kinds of people

3 posters

向下

3rd Article - Kinds of people Empty 3rd Article - Kinds of people

帖子 由 Endofworld 周五 24 七月 2009, 12:19 am

well...there's many kinds of people around the world......
Nice , generous , good , stingy , mean & vicious , considerate , inconsiderate ~
what else? well..that's not important...as for me the most important is......2 kinds of people...so i'll talk about these 2

The 1st one ...is the one who inspires you......For those who inspires us...for sure...we owe them a lot...because of them..we know how to stand up , even stand isn't easy sometimes ?! and...we get what we want..and we really enjoy it.....Besides that...for those who inspire us...because of his action or maybe words ? we decided to do the things...and...we'll make it perfect...Without hesitation....should we say thank you to them?! For sure...ITS A MUST...
And...don't forget to show our gratitude to them.....beside saying thank you to them...Thank you is enough maybe but sometimes...we have to treat them somethings like? dinner ? food ?! or whatever that you can do to show your appreciation =)

Okay...besides the one who inspire us...who else...yeah

Those stupid guy who Despise us
No matter how perfect you are
No matter how good you are
They..will never praise you instead of criticize you.....SO.....what should we do?

Well....we can't do anything..because they're suck...that what i can said...
and for this kinds of people....we do need to respect them in front of them?!MAybe ya..JUST IN FRONT...REMEMBER......haha...because we dont have the right to respect them...... =)
and they don't deserve the respect from us....

So..did you meet someone who inspire you ?!!! or despise you?!!

由Endofworld于周一 03 八月 2009, 11:23 am进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了1次
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

帖子数 : 1204
积分 : -491
威望 : 11
注册日期 : 09-07-05
年龄 : 33
地点 : Zanarkand~

返回页首 向下

3rd Article - Kinds of people Empty 回复: 3rd Article - Kinds of people

帖子 由 G-rei 周六 25 七月 2009, 2:47 am

there's one kind of people that i will never say 'yes' despite of '***k' to them..arrogant people
and for those who did mocked me or yea, criticized me before, i'll never forget about you!do ya remember did ya ever offence me?haha take care, my grudge will track you till you rest in HELL.
but, i think i should say thanks to you, for taught me a lesson?
alright thank you very much
G-rei
G-rei
小巫师
小巫师

帖子数 : 153
积分 : 71
威望 : 4
注册日期 : 09-07-08
地点 : 梦与风之间

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Endofworld 周六 25 七月 2009, 1:26 pm

No matter criticize or Inspire...they are all giving us the impact....
for those who criticize us,they make us have the desire to make things perfect...

for those who inspire us..they make us found our life...
so...both of them?! =)

good or not?! depend on how do you differentiate them 3rd Article - Kinds of people 755155
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

帖子数 : 1204
积分 : -491
威望 : 11
注册日期 : 09-07-05
地点 : Zanarkand~

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 ShieN 周六 25 七月 2009, 1:41 pm

KaeHow 写道:well...there's many kinds of people around the world......
Nice , generous , good , stingy , mean & vicious , considerate , inconsiderate ~
what else? well..that's not important...as for me the most important is......2 kinds of people...so i'll talk about these 2

The 1st one ...is the one who inspires you......For those who inspires us...for sure...we owe them a lot...because of them..we know how to stand up , even stand isn't easy sometimes ?! and...we get what we want..and we really enjoy it.....Besides that...for those who inspire us...because of his action or maybe words ? we decided to do the things...and...we'll make it perfect...Without hesitation....should we say thank you to them?! For sure...ITS A MUST...
And...don't forget to show our gratitude to them.....beside saying thank you to them...Thank you is enough maybe but sometimes...we have to treat them somethings like? dinner ? food ?! or whatever that you can do to show your appreciation =)

Okay...besides the one who inspire us...who else...yeah

Those stupid guy who Despise us
No matter how perfect you are
No matter how good you are
They..will never praise you instead of criticize you.....SO.....what should we do?

Well....we can't do anything..because they're suck...that what i can said...
and for this kinds of people....we do need to respect them in front of them?!MAybe ya..JUST IN FRONT...REMEMBER......haha...because we dont have the right to respect them...... =)
and they don't deserve the respect from us....

So..did you meet someone who inspire you ?!!! or despise you?!!

I prefer the 1st 1, the one who inspire you. Well, sometimes it's good to have some1 praising you. Even sometimes they are not praising you sincerely, or they just to crack a joke, but feel cheerful when some1 say something good to you. Hahaha! I really enjoy that feeling.

In the other way, the 2nd 1, people who criticize you, usually make you feel very angry and feel like wanted to kill him, hahah! But sometimes they give you lessons, and you might learn from that. So...?
ShieN
ShieN
天使统领
天使统领

帖子数 : 200
积分 : 163
威望 : 2
注册日期 : 09-07-10
地点 : Happy wonderland:)

返回页首 向下

返回页首